- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 2 medium peaches, diced
- ½ mango, peeled and diced
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp chopped mint leaves
- 4 pork chops (about 250g each)
- Preheat a lightly oiled chargrill pan or barbecue grill on medium-high.
- Toss the peaches, mango, kiwifruit, sugar, lime juice and mint together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cook the pork chops for 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Serve the salsa spooned over the pork chops.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
1,250 kJ (299 cal), 42g protein, 11g carbs, 2g fibre, 8.7g fat (3.3g sat fat), 139mg sodium