- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 3 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tbs champagne vinegar
- 1 ½ tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups rocket
- 85g torn prosciutto
- 1 ½ tbs toasted pine nuts
- Preheat a lightly oiled barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium.
- Cook the peaches, turning once, until golden brown and lightly charred, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and cut into quarters.
- Whisk the mustard, vinegar and oil in a large bowl. Add the rocket, prosciutto and pine nuts and toss to combine. Top with the peaches.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
824 kJ (197 cal), 7g protein, 14g carbs, 2g fibre, 13.5g fat (2.5g sat fat),423mg sodium