- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 6 Servings
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup sugar, plus 1 ½ tbs, extra
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 sheet frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine the peaches, sugar and ginger in a medium non-stick frying pan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring gently, for 3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Trim the corners from the pastry to make a large circle. Place on a baking tray sprayed lightly with oil. Pile the peach mixture into the centre. Fold the edges of the pastry over the filling, leaving the centre of the tart exposed.
- Sprinkle the top of the tart with the extra sugar and bake until the pastry is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Serve either warm or cold.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
950 kJ (227 cal), 2g protein, 36g carbs, 1g fibre, 9.5g fat (4g sat fat), 187mg sodium