- 4-6 Serves
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 600g skinless ocean trout fillets
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 can (400g) chopped tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Place stock in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Add ocean trout, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes until fish can be flaked into pieces but is still a little pink in the middle. Remove fish and set aside, reserve stock.
- Add quinoa, tomatoes and garlic to stock and bring to the boil. Simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes until quinoa is cooked and almost all the liquid has been absorbed. Season with pepper.
- Serve topped with crumbled fetta, lemon zest and basil.
Quantity per serving
FAT – TOTAL 11g
SATURATED FAT 3.66kg