- 4 Serves
- 4 spelt pita style wraps
- 2 x 140g tomato paste
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced length ways with a peeler
- 120g Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 roma tomatoes, thin wedges
- ½ cup Sicilian olives, pitted, halved
- 10 thin slices prosciutto
- 200g Danish feta, crumbled
- Handful of fresh rocket and spinach
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 200C. Evenly spread 4 pita wraps with tomato paste. Arrange zucchini, mushroom, tomato and olives evenly between the pizzas. Spray with oil and bake in oven for 5 minutes or until starting to crisp up.
- Remove from oven, drape the prosciutto over the top, sprinkle with feta and top with rocket and spinach. Spray with oil and return to oven for 3 minutes.
Quantity per serving
FAT – TOTAL 15.8g
SATURATED FAT 6.8kg