- 4 Serves
- 4 cups cos lettuce torn into pieces, washed and spun dry
- 2 roma tomatoes cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup blanched asparagus, ends trimmed, halved
- 280g can tuna, drained
- 120g goat’s cheese, broken into pieces
- 1tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tblsp balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Fresh mint, to serve
- Lemon zest, to serve
- Place cos lettuce, tomato and asparagus in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the tuna and goat’s cheese.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice. Toss through salad.
- Serve with mint and lemon zest on the top.
Quantity per serving
FAT – TOTAL 21.6g
SATURATED FAT 3.1kg