- 4 Serves
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 large heads of broccoli, stems finely chopped, tops reserved
- 1L organic chicken stock
- 1 can (400g) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Pepper to taste
- 100g labne
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat and cook onion and garlic until soft.
- Add broccoli stems and chicken stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes or until stems are tender.
- Add finely chopped broccoli tops and cannellini beans, pour into a blender in batches and blend until smooth. Season with pepper.
- Serve soup in bowls with labne, lemon juice and zest, torn basil leaves and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Quantity per serving
FAT – TOTAL 3.4g
SATURATED FAT 1.1kg