- 4 Serves
- 8 eggs
- 120ml milk of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small ripe roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, washed
- 120g fetta, crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, to serve
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat and swirl to coat. Once oil is hot, add ¼ of egg mixture and swirl to coat pan. Allow to set for a few seconds then pull the set curds around the outside of the pan into the centre using a wooden spoon or spatula. Fill the gap with runny egg by tilting the pan. Repeat until egg is almost set.
- Sprinkle top of omelette with ¼ of the tomato, spinach and fetta.
- Place frying pan under griller and grill on a medium heat for 4 minutes until spinach is wilted and eggs are set to your liking. Gently loosen omelette from pan and serve with parsley on top.
TIP: You can make this as one large omelette in a large frying pan.
Quantity per serving
FAT – TOTAL 20.5g
SATURATED FAT 9.4kg