- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 8 Servings
- ½ cup whole grain and rice mix (we used RicePlus)
- 3 cups parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 cups rocket, roughly chopped
- 400g mini heirloom tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- Cook the rice mix according to the packet instructions. Cool completely.
- Combine the rice mix, parsley, rocket, tomatoes, cranberries and onion.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, a pinch of salt and some cracked black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss to combine, and serve.
Nutritional Info per serving
666 kJ (162 cal), 3g protein, 15g carbs, 4g fibre, 9g fat (1g sat fat), 61mg sodium