- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 500g chat potatoes
- 4 tbs chopped parsley
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 4 small sole fillets(about 350g total)
- ¼ cup plain flour
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tbs chopped shallot
- 2 tbs drained capers
- Cover potatoes with 8cm of cold water in pot, bring to a simmer and cook until tender, 15 minutes.
- Drain, reserving ¼ cup of water. Return potatoes and water to pot and add 2 tbs parsley, 1 tbs oil and 1½ tbs lemon juice.
- Coarsely mash and season with salt and pepper. Cover and set aside.Meanwhile, pat fish dry with paper towel.
- Combine flour with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Coat fish in seasoned flour.
- Heat remaining oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish, turning, until just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Simmer wine, shallot and capers in frying pan until reduced by half, 3 minutes, then add remaining 2 tbs parsley and 1 ½ tbs juice. Serve over fish and potatoes.
Nutritional info per serving
1,280 kJ (306 cal), 19g protein, 26g carbs, 3g fibre, 11.5g fat (1.5g sat fat), 470mg sodium