- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 450g rump steak, trimmed
- 2 tbs teriyaki sauce
- 4 slices (2cm thick) French bread
- 1 red onion, cut into rings
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 3 cups rocket
- 4 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 ½ tbs lemon juice
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan or barbecue on medium-high heat.
- Brush steak with teriyaki sauce. Grill steak, bread and onion, turning, until steak is cooked to your liking, about 4 minutes for medium rare. Rub toasted bread with cut sides of garlic.
- Toss remaining ingredients in bowl, season with salt and pepper, then divide among 4 plates.
- Slice steak. Add toasted bread to plates and top with steak and onion. Serve immediately.
Nutritional info per serving
1,405 kJ (336 cal), 26g protein, 17g carbs, 1g fibre, 17.5g fat (5g sat fat), 569mg sodium