- Preparation time:
- 4 Servings
- 2 ½ cups cooked lobster meat, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1 x 250g packet You’ll Love Coles Salad Coleslaw Mix
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 hot-dog buns (or wholemeal rolls), split lengthways and toasted
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Toss the lobster gently with butter. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Combine the coleslaw mix, sour cream, vinegar and honey in a large bowl. Season to taste, then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Divide the lobster mixture evenly among toasted buns. Serve with a side dish of coleslaw and fresh lemon wedges.
Nutritional info per serving
1,180 kJ (281 cal), 24g protein, 29g carbs, 2g fibre, 7g fat (3.5g sat fat), 572mg sodium