- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 40g stale wholegrain or rye bread cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 x 150g salmon fillets, without skin
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Process bread in food processor to coarse crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and mix through walnuts, feta, parsley, lemon juice and cracked black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and sear salmon for 2 minutes. Turn and sear the other side for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a baking tray and spoon the walnut mixture over each fillet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until cooked through. Serve with steamed greens, if desired.
Nutritional Info per serving
1,640 kJ (398 cal), 38g protein, 5g carbs, 1g fibre, 25g fat (5g sat fat), 214mg sodium