- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 4 chicken breast fillets (about 720g in total), tenderloins removed
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 15 olives, pitted and diced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 200g beetroot leaves and silverbeet, stalks removed
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Make a horizontal cut into each chicken fillet to create a pocket.
- Combine mozzarella, parsley, olives and cracked black pepper.
- Spoon mixture into chicken pockets and secure with toothpicks.
- Brush both sides of each chicken fillet with olive oil.
- Heat chargrill pan and sear chicken for 2 minutes each side. Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- Cook beetroot leaves and silverbeet in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes, until just beginning to wilt. 7.Drain well.Serve chicken over beetroot leaves and silverbeet.
Nutritional Info per serving
1,475 kJ (358 cal), 43g protein, 4g carbs, 1g fibre, 18g fat (6g sat fat), 343mg sodium