- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 2 Serves
- 1 tblsp basil pesto
- 2 whole wheat pita breads
- 1 roasted capsicum, drained, chopped
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 marinated artichokes, drained, halved
- 8 kalamata olives, pitted
- 50g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup fresh baby rocket, to serve
- Preheat oven to medium (180C). Line a baking tray with baking paper and lay pita breads on tray.
- Spread pesto over pita breads and top with capsicum, tomatoes, artichokes, olives and crumbled feta cheese.
- Cook in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until feta cheese is slightly melted.
- Season with cracked pepper and serve with baby rocket on top.
Quantity per serving
Protein (g) 22.81g
Total fat (g) 12.70g
- Saturated fat (g) 3.66g
- Carbohydrate (g) 42.05g
Sugars (g) 9.90g
Dietary fibre (g) 31.25g
Sodium (mg) 990.61mg