- 4 serves
- ¼ cup cashews, crushed
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup digestive biscuits, crushed
- ½ cup strawberries or tropical fruit, diced
- 2 cups blackberries, raspberries, or blueberries
- Coat a skillet pan with cooking spray, add the cashews, and stir over a medium heat for two minutes.
- Making thin layers, divide the yoghurt, biscuits, strawberries, and blackberries among four martini glasses, ending with yoghurt.
- Top with large blackberries, raspberries, or blueberries and the warm cashews.
Nutritional info: (per serving) 924 kilojoules, 7g fat (2g saturated), 5mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 34g carbohydrates, 24g sugars, 4g fibre, 9g protein.