- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- Olive-oil cooking spray
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (450 g in total), thinly sliced; skin removed
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- 60 g reduced-salt deli ham, sliced
- 60 g low-fat Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 cups baby rocket (about 120 g)
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Heat oven to 220°C. Spray baking tray with cooking oil.
- Season chicken with pepper; evenly distribute ham and cheese on top. Beginning with a short side, roll up chicken breasts and secure with toothpicks.
- Place egg white and breadcrumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken into egg white and then into breadcrumbs to coat. Transfer to prepared baking tray.
- Bake, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and slice chicken. Place on a bed of rocket and tomatoes, top with a squeeze of lemon, and serve.
Nutritional Info per serving
1,460 kJ (349 cal), 38 g protein, 24 g carbs, 3 g fibre, 10 g fat (4 g sat fat), 210 mg sodium