- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 8 Servings
- ½ cup dark cooking chocolate
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl and microwave on medium power for 2 minutes, or until just melted (stirring twice). Stir in walnuts and cranberries.
- Spread mixture into a 20 cm x 25 cm rectangle on baking tray. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until set.
- Cut or break bark into 8 approximately equal pieces before serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
513 kJ (123 cal), 2 g protein, 10 g carbs, 1 g fibre, 8 g fat (3 g sat fat), 10 mg sodium