Flavored sugar cubes add a festive twist to any party
Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
When’s the last time you had a sugar cube? The adorable sweeteners may not be as commonplace as they once were, but that’s even more reason to indulge in the nostalgia they offer. Sugar cubes are incredibly easy to make at home, and flavored sugar cubes are just as easy—while adding a little extra festivity. Serve these DIY flavored sugar cubes at your next birthday party, bridal or baby shower, or reserve them for the next time you have a spot of tea.
Freeze-dried fruit (we used raspberries and blueberries, but you can use orange, lemon, or even herbs like mint and lavender).
1. Grind your freeze-dried fruit of choice into a powder and set aside.
2. Make your sugar base by mixing 3 cups of sugar with 2 tablespoons of water, until you get a clumpy texture. Divide your sugar base so you can create multiple flavors of sugar cubes.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon of your ground freeze-dried fruit into each division of your sugar base.
4. Spoon the sugar mixture into a mold and press down. Let it dry overnight.
5. Once dry, pop out your flavored sugar cubes and serve them up!
The post Flavored sugar cubes add a festive twist to any party appeared first on In The Know.
More from In The Know:
Beware the 'Ben' stage: Women share relationship red flags while dating
'Summer House' star Danielle Olivera gets emotional talking about Robert Sieber split, Lindsay Hubbard drama
What is the deal with all of these super-organized fridges on TikTok?
Model responds to criticism after cutting up $2,100 Prada jumpsuit at Paris Fashion Week