Model and David Jones ambassador Sam Harris appears in this week's FAMOUS magazine with the help of Napoleon Perdis make-up and Aveda.Follow these steps to get that gorgeous pony just like our Sam! And check out the behind-the-scenes video at the bottom for a step-by-step make-up tutorial.
- Pure Abundance Style Prep, $44.95
- Volumizing Tonic, $34.95
- Phomollient Styling Foam, $29.95
- Air Control Hair Spray, $39.95
1. Start by prepping the hair with Pure Abundance Style Prep sprayed liberally to the hair followed by Volumizing Tonic styling spray, to create the low parting; take your part half-way between the arch of the eyebrow and the end of the eyebrow and comb through the hair.
2. Next blow-dry the part flat to the head; this look is all about width not height! (Tip: Use a cutting comb to blow-dry, this creates a smooth flat result without volume.)
3. Then using your fingers and the hairdryer, create texture and width through the mid-lengths and ends, (if the model has fine silky hair a good amount of Phomollient Styling Foam will help with this step.)
4. Twist the hair and use the hair tong to create the foundation for this style.
5. Apply “puffs” of Pure Abundance Potion from the root area out, and work with fingers to create a wispy flyaway finish.
6. Bring the hair forward over the shoulders and dress to create the volume around the face. Using a large roller brush, smooth and define the ends.
7. A deep low pushed away fringe will be then pinned and secured to set in place, finish style with a finishing mist of Air Control Hair Spray.Get your hands on the latest issue of FAMOUS with Katie Holmes on the cover to see our exclusive shoot with the beautiful Sam Harris.