Kelly Osbourne Vs. Christina Aguilera

August 4, 2011, 12:11 pmFAMOUS

Kelly slams Christina on Fashion Police, calling her fat.

Kelly Osbourne Vs. Christina Aguilera

Kelly Osbourne has never been a fan of Christina Aguilera, but the 26-year-old took their feud to a new level during a recent episode of E!'s Fashion Police. The video has since been removed from YouTube due to a copyright breach.

After Joan Rivers, 78, said Aguilera looked "stuffed into" a Givenchy LBD at an event in Munich, Germany last month (and likened her to "Snooki's Scandinavian cousin"), Osbourne chimed in: "Maybe she is just becoming the fat bitch she was born to be. I don't know. She was a c*** to me."

Back at the MTV Europe Music Awards in November 2003, the network aired a skit of Christina throwing darts at a photo of the British personality. When she took the stage, she mocked Ozzy's daughter as well, saying: 'Oh Lord, I didn't realise it was still Halloween.'

Kelly continued her tongue lashing, "She called me fat for so many f***ing years," she continued, "so you know what? F**k you, you're fat too."

FAMOUS TWITTER FEUDS

"She bought our house too, she lives in the house we filmed The Osbourne's in...Thank you!"

The Osbourne's were happy to take Christina's money for the sale of the house, given their recent problems with re-paying their tax.

CELEBRITIES WITH TAX PROBLEMS

Osbourne opened up about her own weight struggles. "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that," the reality star, who checked into rehab for drug and alcohol addiction three times, said.

The 5-foot-2 Osbourne, who once weighed "almost 160" pounds, recalled once walking down the street when "some horrible obnoxious teenager screamed out a car window to me, 'You're fat!' I went to my parents [Sharon and Ozzy] bawling, 'I would rather be called ugly than be called fat!'"

STARS WHO WERE BULLIED IN HIGH-SCHOOL

After years of yo-yo dieting, Osbourne shed more than 48 pounds thanks to her 2009 stint on Dancing With the Stars -- and she's kept it off since!

"I just commit to half an hour a day. It doesn't seem overwhelming and I can handle that," she told Us in Oct. 2010. "I do half an hour on the treadmill and when I feel like doing more, I'll do a few sit-ups and some weights."

1. Candice M04:46pm Tuesday 09th August 2011 ESTReport Abuse

I really don't like Kelly or her mother, they are just nasty women. I am not Christina's number 1 fan but I have to side with her on this one. She looks pretty good to me, just needs to tone down the makeup. Horrible Osbourne women, remember what Sharon was like to Dannii?

2. Robert07:40am Friday 05th August 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Kelly Osbourne Overdosed on Ugly Pills at birth and now those pills are warping what's left of her brain as well. Christina IS attractive AND talented. Two skills the Slug-Sucking Kelly can only ever dream of.

3. john06:20am Friday 05th August 2011 ESTReport Abuse

my dad always said, u can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig

4. Jamie05:52am Friday 05th August 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Get over yourselves, the both of you. Christina, you are mother. Two words, 'Role Model'! Kelly O. is absolutely disgusting with the use of those words. I'm not saying I don't say s*** or bloody hell every now and then, but, when the 'C' word is used, ESPECIALLY by a female, it's just vulgar. These individuals need to GROW UP!

5. FIGJAM01:20am Friday 05th August 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Osbourne still looks fat.And she's pretty ugly too.

6. PeterL10:37pm Thursday 04th August 2011 ESTReport Abuse

@BathyJ - how can I put this? I think "UP YOURS" says it all.

7. XY10:28pm Thursday 04th August 2011 ESTReport Abuse

You're right Kelly,it doesn't matter whether you're fat or thin. It's what's on the inside that counts plus one's achievements. You've demonstrated how 'charming' you are, now what have you actually achieved again?

8. Harry10:17pm Thursday 04th August 2011 ESTReport Abuse

I wonder why Kelly is copying the style of someone she supposedly hates...?

9. gerry09:49pm Thursday 04th August 2011 ESTReport Abuse

dont like either of them both havent a brian in their head

10. barry g09:33pm Thursday 04th August 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Joan Rivers and Kelly Os ...who? Famous for being nothing themselves.