LeAnn Rimes Shows-Off Her Bikini Body

May 31, 2011, 10:17 amFAMOUS

Her fans aren't impressed, they're worried the newly-wed is too thin.

LeAnn Rimes Shows-Off Her Bikini Body
(3.22)

While on her honeymoon with husband Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes didn't want to shut the world out and have a private moment, she wanted to show off her bikini body, and where she got the bikini from!

She tweeted, while holidaying in Mexico, "Thx to @MIKOH_SWIMWEAR for another great bikini! Loving wearing them!!"

A Glasgow-based fan wrote that the star, who married Eddie earlier this month, looked ‘scary skinny.’

But LeAnn jumped straight on the defence, right back: "Those are called abs not bones love."

WHICH OTHER CELEBRITIES HAVE TWEETED BIKINI PHOTOS?

She went on to say: "Thx but this is my body and I can promise you I'm a healthy girl. I'm just lean. Thx for your concern but no need to be."

It’s not the first time that the figure-conscious star has turned to Twitter to defend her body issues.

In April she took a photograph of her bare stomach and long legs while lounging around with Cibrian, with the caption, "First sun!! SPRING"

STARS ACCUSED OF LOOKING TOO THIN!

In another posting she wrote, "Dear lord! I do not work out too much nor do I starve myself. I'm so over this and moving on."

LeAnn's last public appearance, she seems to be fading away

Rimes and Cibrian were married on a private estate in Malibu, California four weeks ago, after they both controversially left their partners to be with each other.

Check out Sofia Vergara's skinny controversy in the video below:

1. john06:00am Wednesday 01st June 2011 ESTReport Abuse

she needs a bloody good feed.

2. Susan05:24am Wednesday 01st June 2011 ESTReport Abuse

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a skeleton girl.

3. Blewvane03:18am Wednesday 01st June 2011 ESTReport Abuse

She is still sort of cute, but i feel the need to buy her a cheeseburger.

4. Nikstar03:09am Wednesday 01st June 2011 ESTReport Abuse

abs? no bones. i wouldn't say its shockingly skinny though. i think she is ugly anyway

5. Silver Moon01:00am Wednesday 01st June 2011 ESTReport Abuse

dats not pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Bezza12:47am Wednesday 01st June 2011 ESTReport Abuse

I see bones, not abs love.

7. Sanon10:55pm Tuesday 31st May 2011 ESTReport Abuse

She looks great. That is not skinny, it is fit and healthy. There is no fat on her. Fat is unhealthy and unattractive. In these pics she is healthy and gorgeous.

8. Nicole10:48pm Tuesday 31st May 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Whats with all the guys saying they find her hot? Seems to me that with attitudes like yours, you are actually encouraging anorexia and other eating disorders by saying skinny minnies are hot and normal AUSTRALIAN size 12 girls are fat, havent you noticed that a size 12-14 is the norm for women these days? A woman can be that size and still be healthy and toned. I'd rather be a size 14 than have to puke my guts up after every meal just to keep the male species happy!

9. Stevey10:15pm Tuesday 31st May 2011 ESTReport Abuse

An overweight or obese woman is at increased risk of having problems during and after childbirth. The higher her BMI, the more likely she may need a cesarean delivery, which is major surgery. Compared to other pregnant women, very overweight women may have more trouble recovering from a c-section. Also, they may need to stay in the hospital longer.

10. Susan Mccloskey10:12pm Tuesday 31st May 2011 ESTReport Abuse

We are all too quick too judge one another. If Leanne is happy with her new body then good on her. I would give anything to look like that. You go GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Latest Celebrity News