Ford’s Big Mistake: Offensive Ad Featuring The Kardashians Leaked

March 25, 2013, 10:37 amJody Phan | FAMOUS

Car company Ford is in hot water after an offensive ad leaked on the internet.

Ford’s Big Mistake: Offensive Ad Featuring The Kardashians Leaked

Cartoon caricatures which bear a striking resemblance to Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian as well as Paris Hilton have been featured in an ad for Ford which was never meant to be seen. In the leaked ad from an agency in India, the reality TV sisters are bound and gagged, sitting in the boot of a Ford car, while Paris Hilton is smiling in the front seat.

Credit: Ads of the world

The tag line for the ad read, “Leave your worries behind with Figo’s extra-large boot.”

RELATED: KIM KARDASHIAN GETS A VAMPIRE FACIAL

The parent group of the Indian ad agency which was the creative force behind the ad issued an apology that read, “We deeply regret the publishing of posters that were distasteful and contrary to the standards of professionalism and decency within WPP Group. These were never intended for paid publication and should never have been created, let alone uploaded to the internet.”

Ford also told the Business Insider, “We deeply regret this incident and agree with our agency partners that it should have never happened.”

GALLERY: KIM KARDASHIAN'S PREGNANCY SHOOT

1. Ln07:52am Tuesday 26th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

it could be racsist there alot of that going around or so im told

2. Sponge Bob02:54am Tuesday 26th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Good job Ford but the Kardashians should also be tied up in sacks and Paris should be in handcalfs and dragged behind the car exhaust pipe. This should keep her behaved.

3. Steve H02:54am Tuesday 26th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

The only thing Ford forgot was that those 3 muntas would not fit in the back of anything smaller than a Hummer. And they forgot a bag for hiltons head.

4. Big Kev 13302:25am Tuesday 26th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Its really amazing how far PCness has taken us. Was waiting on a red light and talking to my missus about how I was reading Zoo. This older hairy gruby #$%$ who happened to be strolling across the walk zone spun around and gave me a glaring stare. I'm still not sure whether it was the Zoo word or Reading that upset him. I am a Kiwi and enjoy the sheep jokes especially ones I haven't heard as I find most of them witty. Do they upset me - hell no - I'm damn proud to be a Kiwi especially when we manage a win over the Aussies, but mainly because I'm not that shallow. I am a proud person who gives it my best shot therefore nothing really threatens me as far as words go. If I want to hurt your feelings I'd take the direct approach - smack ya in the head. At the rate we're going it won't be long before comics and comedians are out of work. People need to grow :)

5. Leanne Diamond-smith05:33pm Monday 25th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

How can it be offensive when most people would like to see the Kardashians gagged. The only fault in this add is that Paris Hilton was not bound and gagged beside them.

6. Steve H04:00pm Monday 25th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse

I am not offended. The reason ,this is not offensive.

7. Gaffy02:19pm Monday 25th March 2013 ESTReport Abuse