Simon Cowell Splits From Carmen Electra

February 25, 2013, 10:51 amJody Phan | FAMOUS

Simon Cowell has split from his girlfriend Carmen Electra.

Simon Cowell Splits From Carmen Electra

Simon Cowell has just split from his girlfriend Carmen Electra, and he's not wasting any time getting back in the dating game. The 'X Factor' mogul admits he's already looking for a new girlfriend.

Credit: Getty Images

After confirming their recent break-up, Simon told the UK Mirror, "I’m now a single man. We spent time together and she is so much fun. But I’d like to find a girlfriend."

Who does Simon have his eye on at the moment? Well, that he's not too sure about, but he does say he prefers British women.

"I do work a lot and it doesn’t leave me very long for women. I’m happy but I would like a girlfriend."

Poor Simon, all the money in the world and he still can't find someone to cuddle up to on those lonely nights!

GALLERY: CATCH ALL THE ACTION FROM THE OSCARS!

1. Teri05:18pm Monday 25th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Didn't even know they were still "together". That's how much I believed in this "relationship" in a first place.

2. elliana04:15pm Monday 25th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

take times Simon,pray the Lord will give you the best

3. 03:55pm Monday 25th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

I think he is totally into himself,no one else... if he was a lollypop he would lick himself to death

4. sayiloveyouwithroses03:24pm Monday 25th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Simon the " pieman " what about giving Kim Kardashan a Twirl.....a splash of colours...!!

5. STEVE01:20pm Monday 25th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

wow i always thought the bloke was gay

6. MLP01:12pm Monday 25th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

After that comment all the Non British women should quite watching his shows

Latest Celebrity News