Megan Fox Reveals All In Esquire Interview

January 16, 2013, 10:44 amJody Phan | FAMOUS

Megan Fox appears on the February cover of Esquire magazine and speaks about Lindsay Lohan, comparing her to Marilyn Monroe – and not in a good way.

Megan Fox Reveals All In Esquire Interview

Megan Fox, 26, has done a sexy photo shoot for Esquire magazine, showing off her figure just four months after giving birth. In one of the shots, the ‘This Is 40’ star stripped down to a black lacy bra and heels with just a cardigan covering her post-baby body.

Credit: Esquire

Megan and her husband Brian Austin Green welcomed their son Noah in September, and the first-time mother has already shed the 23 pounds she’d gained during pregnancy.

In an interview accompanying the shoot, the actress speaks about her Christian faith and even reveals she often speaks in tongues. She said, “You have to understand, there I feel safe. I was raised to believe that you're safe in God's hands. But I don't feel safe with myself.

RELATED: MEGAN FOX WELCOMES HER SON NOAH

“Even now, in the church I go to, during Praise and Worship I could feel that I was maybe getting ready to speak in tongues, and I'd have to shut it off because I don't know what that church would do if I started screaming out in tongues in the back."

Credit: Esquire

The ‘Transformers’ star also explains her decision to remove the Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her right forearm. She explained, “I started reading about her and realized that her life was incredibly difficult. It's like when you visualize something for your future. I didn't want to visualize something so negative.

“She wasn't powerful at the time. She was sort of like Lindsay [Lohan]. She was an actress who wasn't reliable, who almost wasn't insurable.... She had all the potential in the world, and it was squandered. I'm not interested in following in those footsteps.”

Megan is currently appearing alongside Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann in the comedy film ‘This Is 40’.

1. wanderer06:49pm Wednesday 16th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

REAL couples do not need surrogates .....

2. Beerwolf05:40pm Wednesday 16th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Doe's the baby have Hobbit thumbs like it's mum???

3. Ducati02:44pm Wednesday 16th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Right... so you get a tattoo of somebody, only to read about them afterwards. WTF! If I were to get a big tattoo of a celebrity etc on my arm, I would have known a bit about them first.

4. Glib02:25pm Wednesday 16th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

"MEGAN FOX REVEALS ALL". Correct. She has just revealed that she is a complete nutter. If she "speaks in tongues" she should be put in a straight jacket in a padded cell.

5. Russell Hayden12:10pm Wednesday 16th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Very beautiful woman, its a shame she has lowered herself to having tattoos. There is nothing worse than a woman covered in tattoo's, even one spoils their look.

2 Replies
  6. Kat B11:50am Wednesday 16th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

megan fox speaking in tongues well now theres a thought may be she should learn to talk properly in english first and i really dont think if she yelled out in church anyone would take that much notice just another ditsy actress looking for cheap milage.