- TV & Video
- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Be Healthy
- home beautiful
To bring out more flavour of the cumin, put a frying pan over a medium heat, add the seeds and toss until aromatic. Leave to cool slightly, then grind.
1. Slice each breast into 3 pieces. Use a mortar and pestle to grind cumin seeds until just crushed. Combine salt, ½ of the oil and ½ of the cumin in a bowl, then rub into chicken. Set aside.
2. Put vinegar and sultanas in a small saucepan over a low heat and bring to a simmer. Stir in onion, then remove from heat and transfer mixture to a bowl. Stir in chilli and remaining oil and cumin. Season with extra salt and pepper.
3. Thinly slice oranges into rounds, then cut each round into 6 triangles and add to onion mixture.
4. Cook couscous following pack instructions.
5. Meanwhile, put chicken in a frying pan or on the barbecue over a high heat. Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.6. Scatter couscous over a platter and top with orange mixture. Spoon over a little of the yoghurt and top with chicken. Scatter with almond and mint leaves and serve with the remaining yoghurt on the side.