- TV & Video
- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Be Healthy
- home beautiful
1. Grease four 10cm round springform tins with cooking oil spray, then line base and side of each with baking paper.
2. Put chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Set aside for 15 minutes or until mixture reaches room temperature.
3. Stir in marshmallow, Turkish delight, pistachio and almond.
4. Divide chocolate mixture evenly between prepared tins, pushing mixture down firmly into each tin. Smooth surface of each using back of a spoon. While chocolate mixture is still soft, gently push extra almonds, Turkish delight and pistachios into top of each cake in a decorative pattern.
5. Set aside for 1 hour to allow chocolate to set firmly. If the weather is very hot, you may need to put the cakes in the fridge to get them to set. Once set, turn out cakes from tins and discard baking paper.
6. Wrap ribbon around each cake and tie securely with a bow.You might also like how to make shortbread