Together with Grant Stoelwinder, who is coach to Gillette ambassador and Olympic swimmer, Eamon Sullivan, Gillette has prepared this one hour training session to get your day off to a great start.
Should you train in the morning? Yes!
Try to do your training session in the morning when you get up for two reasons:
1) Your cortisol levels peak in the morning allowing you to burn off more calories throughout the day
2) The endorphin release really kick starts your day and puts your mind and body in a higher state of focus
DAY TWO: The Olympian Strength and Core Workout
Warm up: 10 minute spin bike warm up variable pace.
Other Great Start Workouts from Gillette:
- GO BACK TO DAY ONE: Great Start Sunrise Session
- Check out the Great Start Swimming Program
- Click here to download and print The Gillette Great Start Fitness Program
Gillette is the proud sponsor of great starts in the London 2012 Olympic Games.