Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
We all deserve high-quality items. That doesn’t mean they should cost you a lot. These luxury items are all up to 65% off this weekend, so you can invest in a new designer handbag or a leather jacket for less.
If you’re a seasoned shopper, you may notice that most brands host weekend sales. However, you shouldn’t overlook the sale sections at places like Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale’s either, because they’re constantly marking down new items.
That said, take a look below at these 11 luxury and designer deals to shop if you’re in the mood to really treat yourself.
1. La Mer Crème de La Mer, $160 (Orig. $200)
La Mer is one of the pricier beauty brands; it’s still coveted by editors, celebs, influencers and more. Its Crème de la Mer has a cult-like following and currently has over 6,000 five-star reviews on Blue Mercury’s website. Get it for 20% off with code HAPPY20.
2. Versace Greca Socks, $48 (Orig. $95)
Dress up your feet in Versace’s cozy pink socks. They have the brand’s signature Greca pattern at the cuffs and are the perfect height to wear with your fall boots.
3. Bagatelle.NYC Oversize Faux Leather Puffer Jacket, $44.33 (Orig. $148)
This faux leather puffer jacket is 70% off at Bloomingdale’s right now and so on trend for the season. It’s still available in most sizes, so shop fast before it’s gone.
4. Balenciaga All Over Logo Scarf, $275 (Orig. $550)
Stand out in this Balenciaga scarf this fall and winter. The color pink is so in right now with the Barbiecore trend.
5. Loeffler Randall Camellia Knotted Sandals, $171.43 (Orig. $395)
Score your future wedding shoes from Loeffler Randall for over 50% off at Saks Fifth Avenue. Just to note, they’re exclusively on sale in the almond color.
6. Stuart Weitzman Leather Super Stud Convertible Sneakers, $159.99 (Orig. $350)
You can’t go wrong with a white pair of sneakers. Stuart Weitzman’s are probably some of the most comfortable designer pairs, and they have pretty pearl accents.
7. Bernardo Leather Moto Jacket, $269.90 (Orig. $398)
Leather is going to be one of fall’s biggest trends. Get this modern moto leather jacket in a popular color for the season, dark olive green.
8. Vince Merino Wool Blend Bauble Cable Knit Mock Neck Sweater, $149.99 (Orig. $225)
This merino wool cashmere sweater has a mock neck and cable knit accents that you can wear from fall to winter. It feels après-ski chic, too.
9. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Stripe Throw Blanket, $88.20 (Orig. $147)
Barefoot Dreams makes the coziest throw blankets, pillows and more — and it’s known to be a favorite of Kourtney Kardashian’s. Score one of these throw blankets on sale at Nordstrom for 40% off.
10. Le Creuset 4-Piece Heritage Mug Set, $64 (Orig. $80)
Le Creuset’s stoneware mugs make a great gift for a friend or yourself. Get them in this neutral meringue color, or go bolder with ice green, deep teal or purple.
11. Teakhaus Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board, $19.72 (Orig. $59.95)
If you liked this article, check out these five sweater trends you’re going to see everywhere this fall and winter.
The post 11 luxury items you can get on sale, from La Mer, Stuart Weitzman, Balenciaga and more appeared first on In The Know.
More from In The Know: