Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If quarantine has taught us all one fashion lesson, it’s that “cozy” reigns supreme. With jeans take a backseat, comfortable loungewear is at the forefront of our collective wardrobes. That includes everything from elevated hoodies to fuzzy slippers to just about anything tie-dye.
And as most of us continue to work from home, dressing comfortably trumps everything. With that in mind, the loungewear section at Marshalls has anything you could ever want to be certifiably cozy. Biker shorts? Check. Stylish sweatshirts? You bet. And it’s all for under $25.
From New Balance and Nanette Lepore to Under Armour and Champion, check out these cozy, stylish finds from Marshalls. You might just find something you’ll want to add to your loungewear collection.
1. Nanette Lepore Ruffle Sleeve Hoodie, $14.99
2. Betsey Johnson Tie–Dye Sweatshirt, $19.99
4. GOTTEX Athleisure Joggers, $16.99
5. Harmony + Balance Tie–Dye Active Shorts, $9.99
6. New Balance Evolve Twist Back Hoodie, $19.99
7. 90 Degree High-Rise Leggings, $10
8. Lamo Tweed Plush Faux Fur Scuff Slippers, $16.99
9. RBX Jacquard Crop Cowl Pullover Top, $14.99
If you liked the story, you may also enjoy Amazon shoppers say these $23 leggings rival Lululemon.
More from In The Know:
The post 9 cozy loungewear pieces under $25 that look way too luxe to be from Marshalls appeared first on In The Know.