2. And when Meghan called Daryl a "big boy" and described their "painful" sex. She said: “[It’s] to the point where I’m like, ‘Is it all in?’ and he’s like, ‘Just the tip.’ And I’m like, ‘I can’t do anymore.’ I don’t know how to fix that.”
3. When Kelly Clarkson said she once had to poop so badly, she grabbed a trash can and "destroyed" it.
4. When Kristen Bellsaid her family is so gassy, she couldn't tell when something in their home had started to rot.
5. When Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton told MTV they'd had sex on their way to the red carpet.
6. When Prince Harry talked about getting frostbite on his penis.
7. When Jessica Simpson disclosed that she doesn't brush her teeth every day.
8. When Kim Kardashian confessed that she'd consider eating poop if it would make her look younger.
9. When Jada Pinkett Smith detailed her nontraditional marriage to Will Smith and their separation 19 years later.
10. When Dwayne Johnson admitted to peeing in water bottles at the gym.
11. When Kelly Ripa recalled how she'd "made eye contact" with her daughter, Lola, when she walked in on Kelly having sex with Mark Consuelos.
12. When Jennifer Lawrence talked about "violently" throwing up after her viral Hot Ones interview.
Buckingham Palace is considering whether it should take action after the King and Princess of Wales were named in the Dutch version of a new book as senior royals who questioned what skin colour Prince Archie would have. The writer said an investigation had been launched into how the names were included in the translated version of Endgame, which Dutch publisher, Xander Uitgevers, said had been pulled from shelves in the Netherlands due to an "error".
Derek Chauvin - the ex-police officer jailed over the murder of George Floyd - was stabbed 22 times with an "improvised knife" in prison, it has emerged. Fellow inmate John Turscak has been charged with attempted murder following the attack on 24 November, which was Black Friday. The 52-year-old, a former member of the Mexican Mafia, told FBI agents he attacked Chauvin on that date as a symbolic connection to the Black Lives Matter movement.