Hello everybody, and welcome to my weekly post where I curate fails for you from twitter.com. I hope you like it!
1. Starting off strong with this Twitter user who doesn't know the generation-defining electro-pop group LMFAO:
2. I feel like I put a lot of Terrible Maps tweets on these lists. But the way they did Ireland is so funny:
3. This emoji:
4. This therapist:
Incredible way to find out my therapist is at Burning Man pic.twitter.com/69ann50Ni9
— Catie Stewart (@catrionastew) September 3, 2023
5. This entire concept:
6. This dude who seriously showed no sense of propriety or internet etiquette:
gave a prob 35ish y/o man at bar my ig and within 5 mins of walking away he faved one single pic from 7 years ago..
— Kendall (@Kenny___Rose) September 3, 2023
7. This tweet: I know it's from 2012, but literally why did he say this??? It's good, though.
8.8. This attempt to drag someone for "romanticizing depression." Lol, poor Rob:
9. This website preview:
10. This, which is in the same genre as the LMFAO one and absolutely killed me:
11. This poor sopping wet cat who represents all of us (I, in fact, do not feel rested):
“Do you feel rested from the long weekend?”me: pic.twitter.com/KqUFOtK0Pn
— Feral Rat (@_mull__) September 5, 2023
12. This recipe-gone-wrong:
Just made Jalapeño hot sauce in a frying pan... the steam coming off that thing pepper sprayed my whole family. Learn something new every day!
— JerryRigEverything (@ZacksJerryRig) September 5, 2023
13. This great response from Air Canada's PR:
14. And finally, this fan account's amazing reaction to Timothée Chalamet making out with Kylie Jenner at the Renaissance Tour:
it’s not that serious 😭 pic.twitter.com/DAxMR0JCxD
— kendall roy’s vocal coach (@visenyasdaughtr) September 5, 2023