Yesterday we introduced to you to Anna and Lucy DeCinque from Perth. The self proclaimed “world’s most identical twins” share everything in common – even a man! In a revealing video, the duo spilled on shocking facts about their relationship – with each other and their joint boyfriend! Here are the most mind blowing facts we learned…
1. They share a boyfriend. After meeting through Facebook, Lucy and Anna fell in love with Ben, who also has a twin, with the three of them celebrating their five-year anniversary earlier this year. “Ben’s twinning and winning,” says Lucy. “He’s getting double the attention, double the love, double the sex life.”
2. They go to the toilet at the same time. “It’s because we eat and drink at the same time so obviously we’re going to go to the toilet at the same time. We have identical diets,” says Lucy.
3. They have identical diets. “If she eats a piece of bread, I need to eat the same sized piece… we need our plates to be identical for all we eat,” explains Lucy. Anna added: “We can’t just jump in and eat straightaway, we’re comparing our plates all the time for breakfast, lunch and dinner.”
4. They burn the same amount of calories. Anna says: “If I’m running a mile, she needs to be running a mile… it’s great, we get to exercise with each other, we get to motivate each other.”
5. They feel each other’s pain. Lucy explains: “If I’m at the dentist, she can feel my pain. I can literally know what tooth they’re cleaning or drilling. I hurt my back a couple of months ago and I had to go to the hospital and she could feel my pain. She [Anna] had to take the same medication.”
6. Anna drives while Lucy helps navigate from the backseat. “I sit in the backseat and it’s because I can help her direct or look out for back traffic,” says Lucy.
7. They share a mobile phone. “Whenever someone calls us, we’re on speaker phone and we’re both talking to you,” says Anna.
8. They once shared a job. Anna explains why they felt the need to job-share: “If there was only one job but we wanted to be together… we shared a job, but we shared the salary too.”
9. They shower together: “We’re sisters, we’re twins, we don’t care, we’re not ashamed or anything,” says Lucy.
10. They get sick together. Lucy spills: “If she wakes up with the flu, I wake up with the flu. I’ve got the cough, I’ve got the runny nose… our immune systems are the same, that’s what we think.”
11. They want to get pregnant at the same time. “It probably is not possible but we’re going to make it happen,” says Anna determine. “Maybe IVF,” adds Lucy.