- Weight Loss
- Sex & Relationships
- Women in Sport
- Life & Features
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 tbsp minced garlic
1kg frozen minted peas, thawed
2 tbsp salt reduced chicken stock
Salt to taste
8 tbsp natural yogurt
1 bunch mint
1. Heat sauce pan on the stove top, add olive oil and fry off chopped onion until soft.
2. Add garlic paste, peas and chopped zucchini.
3. Fill with water until veggies are just covered, add chicken stock. Place lid over pot and simmer until veggies are soft and tender.
4. Add the avocado chopped into warm soup for 1 minute to heat. Remove pot from heat and use a hand held blender to puree the veggies.
5. Serve in a bowl with top with 1tbsp of natural yogurt and mint to decorate.
Recipe: Avocado Pea and Zucchini Soup
Photo by avocado.org.au Jul 19, 2012