- Weight Loss
- Sex & Relationships
- Women in Sport
- Life & Features
Yep, it’s that time of year again! We’re calling for nominations for the I Support Women In Sport Awards year two, to be held in Sydney in November.
The best bit: you and three friends could win the ultimate California snow experience just by answering the question below.
This is your chance to experience just some of what California Snow has to offer with the ultimate Snow Experience* to visit Mammoth and Lake Tahoe snow regions.
- 4 x Return economy airfares ex East Coast of Australia
- Ten days car hire
- Three nights accommodation at Mammoth Mountain, ski or snowboard rental, three day lift passes and a ski or snowboard lesson.
- Three nights accommodation at Squaw Valley in North Lake Tahoe, ski or snowboard rental, three day lift passes and spa treatment vouchers.
- Three nights accommodation at Embassy Tahoe in South Lake Tahoe, three day lift passes for Heavenly Ski Resort, ski or snowboard rental and a ski lesson.
* Travel is subject to terms and conditions and travel black out periods apply.TO GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN THE ULTIMATE CALIFORNIA SNOW EXPERIENCE TELL US BELOW IN 25 WORDS OR LESS YOUR FAVOURITE WOMEN IN SPORT MOMENT
Women’s Health Sports Woman of the Year: The best of the best: who has been the most outstanding in the last year?
One to Watch: Um, Who? You might not have heard of this rising star, but you’re going to be hearing a whole lot more!
A-Team of the Year: An awesome bunch of female athletes who’ve kicked some serious butt in the sport world in the past year
Service to the Sport: She’s reached the highest level of her sport. Let’s enshrine her with in the ISWIS Awards Hall of Fame
Local Heroine: Her hometown rates her highly yet she doesn’t earn a buck from her sport. It’s time to give her some recognition
Grassroots Greatest: We salute the hostess with the mostess- the volunteer whose passion for sport has made her a true inspiration
Leadership Legend: This woman has shown top leadership skills while skippering her team to success. You go girl!
Moment of the Year: The all-time best female sporting moment that sent the nation into a frenzy and Twitter into meltdown
Woman of Sporting Words: Let’s honour the journalist who’s fought for the I Support Women in Sport cause
Fair Fighter: She’s one of the best; yet also the fairest. Really, she’s just like everyone’s BFF and deserves to be called a sporting star
Check out last year's I Support Women in Sport Awards winners
Competition commences 11/7/12 at 9am and closes 15/10/12 at 5pm AEDT. Winner judged at the Promoter’s premises 3/12/12 at 11am AEDT. The winner will be notified by phone and their name published online on 7/12/12. Total prize value is up to $23,481.14 (AUS$) as at 19/6/12. The Promoter is Pacific Magazines Pty Ltd (ABN 16 097 410 896).
Click here to read full terms and conditions