1. Heat grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Drain capsicum and place in a food processor with fetta and vinegar; puree.
3. Rinse and drain artichoke hearts; place on grill pan with lemon slices. Grill until marked with grill lines, about 1 minute per side. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Coat the top of each pizza base with olive-oil cooking spray.
5. Place bases on grill pan, oil-side down, and heat until bottoms of bases are golden, about 2 minutes.
6. Flip bases and evenly spread capsicum mixture across them. Scatter artichokes, lemon slices, spinach and olives evenly over pizzas.
7. Grill until bottoms of bases are golden, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
8. Season pizzas with olive oil and pepper.
9. Cut each pizza into 4 slices to serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING (2 slices)
984 kJ (235 cal), 9 g protein, 26 g carbs, 7 g fibre, 8 g fat (3 g sat fat), 658 mg sodium
A super quick, gluten-free and grain-free breakfast with and a good balance of nuts and seeds. Made with nutrient dense pecans, almonds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and served with your choice of fruit, and a good blog of yoghurt; you are getting protein, fibre and calcium, plus vitamins and minerals.
A gluten-free bread using only three simple ingredients â€“ chickpea flour (besan), water and olive oil. Itâ€™s perfect for eating on the run and makes a great breakfast, lunch or dinner, topped with lashings of your favourite sweet or savoury toppings. Chickpeas are also a great source of carbohydrate that is still high in protein, compared to other flours.
Chia seeds are packed with antioxidants, calcium, potassium and iron. This versatile breakfast can be topped with your choice of spices, fruit and yoghurt.
A gluten-free bread that is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals.
Chicken is a great for muscle growth and weight loss. The protein it provides can also block serotonin's relaxing effect, making you more alert and energetic.
A guilt-free chocolate delight using antioxidant-rich dark chocolate.
Packed with healing superfoods, this dish is great for digestive health, heart health, weight loss and type 2 diabetes prevention.
Forget takeaway pad Thai: add some roughly chopped rocket, drained thinned salmon and the dressing of your choice to the leftover soba noodles and zucchini spirals. Toss well to combine.
A more-ish lunch with lots of crunch: team cold leftover coconut fishcakes with your favourite green salad.
Spanish tortilla is notoriously better the next day, as the flavours have had more time to mingle. Plate up leftovers and serve with mixed salad leaves.
The ideal winter warmer that you can work into a burger for the next day.
A perfect vegetarian comfort food.