A blog is term for a public diary in which you can update as often as you like with anything you feel like talking about.Your blog could:
- Be an online diary for family and friends and other members of the PP community
- Be a pregnancy diary, a baby blog, a toddler diary, a mummy blog
- Offer advice to other mums - you may have a particular knowledge or occupation which you would like to share tips for other mums
- Be your opinions on current affairs
- Be based around a theme or particular interest you have: kids fashion, design, crafts, cooking
- Include images and videos to illustrate your opinion
We have provided in our PP Community a friendly and supportive blogging sphere for you to share your thoughts with other parents. It is encouraged that you comment and respond to others blog entries and any comments made to your own Blog.How do I start?
1. Find the box on the right of any of the pages on the Practical Parenting Website which says "Sign In to write your opinions" if you are a new user choose Sign Up tab to create a Yahoo!7 ID
2. Create your Yahoo!& ID (it just takes a minute)
3. Once your ID is created and confirmed you are logged in, you should now see in this box on the right some new tabs which include "Write a new Blog" - Click this tab.
4. Start writing your first Blog entry - choose a category, write a title and blog entry content.
5. Click preview and publish
6. View your blog onlineYou can make changes and add images or delete at any time
1. Choose "edit saved Blog"
2. Click "active" tab to see list of blogs you have written and click on pencil icon to edit.
We look forward to reading your first entry!Read some PP experts and readers blogs Read Blogs