- Talk To Us
Salad, to serve
Caper Sauce1 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
1. Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender. Drain. Roughly mash. Stir in milk. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Place salmon in a deep frying pan. Cover completely with water. Bring to boil. Simmer, covered, for about 9 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove from pan. Stand until cool. Break salmon into flakes.
3. Add salmon to potatoes with breadcrumbs, rind, dill and eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Divide mixture into eight portions. Shape portions into patties. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Place flour on a plate, extra eggs in a shallow dish and extra breadcrumbs on a separate plate. Dust patties in flour. Dip one at a time into eggs then coat in breadcrumbs. Repeat process with remaining patties.
6. Heat oil in a large, deep non-stick frying pan, to a depth of about 3cm. When oil is hot, add patties in two batches. Cook until browned on one side. Turn over and brown other side. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
7. To make caper sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Garnish salmon and potato cakes with dill and lemon halves. Serve with a salad and caper sauce.
This Chinese sticky roast dish is a real crowd pleaser â youâll be battling for seconds!
With its crunchy top and apple filling, this cake is always a hit â especially when served with cream!
Light and crisp, these Italian pastries are perfect when entertaining a crowd!
This Italian ice-cream dessert is semi-frozen with a delicate texture. Mmm!
Delicious fish in only three steps!
The perfect light chicken salad for summer.
Don't think there's a healthy option for pizza? Think again!
A healthy, simple lunchtime staple you'll keep forever!
Healthy breakfasts don't have to be boring - try this delicious omelette recipe!
With less than 4g of fat, this soup is a healthy lunch time winner!
Fresh, fast and full of protein!
Wake up with this deliciously healthy homemade cereal!
Love prawns on Christmas day? Change up your usual presentation with these super easy rolls!
A salad you can enjoy all year round, try this fresh combination for the Christmas table!
Turkey, ham, chicken... why not try delicious roast duck for change this festive season?
This festive fruity delight looks just as impressive as it is delicious!
A new twist on an old festive favourite, spice up your pumpkin dish this Chrissy!
This free-form pie is one of the easiest to make â no tins required!
Easy to bake, easy to take! Cook this delicious Christmas dish and take it with you to the family lunch.
Colourful vegies like zucchini and carrot make for perfectly festive Christmas dinner accompaniments!
GET NEW IDEA RECIPES ON YOUR MOBILEβ’ Plus 1000's of other recipes