4. For credit card pockets fold 18cm x 15cm contrast fabric in half (9cm x 15cm), right sides facing and sew together leaving one short end open. Trim seams, clip corners, turn right side out. Press flat. Press in seam allowances at open end and pin closed. Topstitch folded edge 3mm from edge. Pin this piece on top of step 2, 3cm from the top and side edges with folded edges on the right-hand side. Topstitch in place, leaving folded edge open. Topstitch a line across the centre to create card pockets.
5. For coin purse fold 42cm x 10cm homespun fabric in half (21cm x 10cm), right sides facing and sew together leaving one short end open. Trim seams, clip corners and turn right side out. Press flat. Press in seam allowances at open end and topstitch closed 3mm from edge. Topstitch the other short end continuing 10cm down on each side. Fold 7cm up from the bottom and pin sides. Pin purse to the left pocket below the credit card pockets, 2.5cm up from the bottom edge. Topstitch folded sides and bottom edge of the coin purse to the pocket leaving top open. Fold over purse flap, mark position for press stud 2.5cm from top edge of purse. Attach stud following instructions on packaging.
6. For passport pocket fold 20cm x 18cm contrast fabric in half (10cm x 18cm), right sides facing and sew together along both short sides leaving the long side open. Trim seams, clip corners and turn right side out. Press flat. Topstitch 3mm from the edge along the fold. Place passport pocket on top of angled pocket 1.5cm from the bottom edge matching side raw edges. Topstitch along top and bottom edges. Baste in place 1cm from raw edge.
7. For the tab fold 17cm x 7cm homespun fabric in half (8.5cm x 7cm), right sides facing and sew together leaving the short end open. Trim seams, clip corners, turn right side out and press flat. Topstitch along all edges 3mm from edge. Apply top of stud 1.5cm in from folded edge in centre of tab (3.5cm).
8. Pin long pocket to left-hand side of the 33cm x 28cm lining piece, matching raw edges. Pin angled pocket to right-hand side of lining fabric matching raw edges. Pin tab to the centre of right-hand side, matching raw edges with tab facing inwards towards centre of inside piece. Make sure the top of the press stud is facing up.9. Apply other side of stud (to match tab) to 33cm x 28cm front main piece, 5cm in from right-hand side in the centre. Place front piece on top of inside piece right sides together. Pin and sew together using a 1.5cm seam allowance leaving one short side open for turning. Trim seams and corners where necessary to reduce bulkiness. Turn right side out. Press flat. Press in seam allowances at open end and topstitch 3mm in from all edges.