To celebrate the new Discovery Expedition phone, Huawei and Men’s Health challenge you to . . .
Probably the toughest event in the world.
Built Tough: The Discovery Expedition
Huawei has partnered with Vodafone to launch its toughest phone yet in Australia. The Huawei Discovery Expedition is the answer for Weekend Warriors all over the country who are after a tough and durable device that will stand up to the rigours of outdoors adventures.
Shock resistant, water resistant and dust resistant, the Discovery Expedition is as sophisticated as it is tough, and packed with outdoor functionality features, such as GPS, digital compass, G-sensor and SOS.
The prize includes, for you and a friend:
- Return helicopter from Sydney to the Tough Mudder challenge at Glenworth Valley, Sydney
- Tough Mudder Challenge entry
- Team apparel
- HUAWEI Discovery Explorer phone
How to enter:
Tell us in 25 words or less what the toughest challenge you have ever completed is.
- Total course length is approximately 16 km.
- Time estimated to complete the course is three hours.
- 28 obstacles including fire, ice, electricity, ropes, mud (and more mud.)
Tough Mudder Sydney will be held at Glenworth Valley, on Saturday 22 September and Sunday 23 September 2012
For more info on the Huawei Expedition phone visit Huawei.com.au
Competition closes July 16th, 2012
Click here to read full terms and conditions