The look: "The Michael Lo Sordo girl is timeless, never wild, but always free, so I wanted to create a look that contrasted structure at the crown of the head with freedom and movement towards the lengths and ends," says Brennan.How to:
1. Start with damp, freshly washed hair. For maximum shine, use Wella Pro Series Shine Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Work a golf ball-sized amount of Wella Pro Series Strong Hold Mousse from your roots to your mid lengths.
3. Part your strands down the centre, then blow-dry your hair straight.
4. Once dry, flat iron your lengths in five-centimetre sections, focusing on your mid lengths to ends.5. Next, Apply Wella Pro Series Strong Hold Hairspray to your roots, before using a fine toothcomb to brush any fly-aways into place
6. Finally, apply a gloss serum or shine spray to add a shine to your straight strands.