Jenna Menard, Clinique global colour artist, combined the illusion of a moon-kissed glow and a slightly smudged eye for an effortless effect. But the models’ lips were the main attraction...created by layering textures, adding dimension and a gentle iridescence, she explains.
1. Begin by applying Clinique Even Better Make-Up Broad Spectrum SPF 15, all over your face, making sure you blend carefully outwards. Set your base and create a matt finish by lightly dusting on Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder.
2. For subtle contour and definition, apply Clinique Superbalanced Powder Bronzer, just below your cheekbones.
3. Next, Using Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Intense Ebony, apply a very fine line along your bottom lash line, corner to corner. Smudging the outer corner only with a clean shadow brush (leaving the inner corner thin and precise.)
4. Then, dust Clinique Color Surge Eye Shadow Stay Matte in Midnight over the top of your eyeliner.
5. Apply one coat of Clinique High Impact Extreme Waterproof in Black on your top lashes and then use Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black to define your lower lashes.
6. Finish the look by applying Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Watermelon to your pout and then intensifying the lip colour by adding a fine layer of Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow in Lucky Penny over the top.