1. Put 2 tablespoons of the orange juice, garlic and sauces in a bowl, combine. Add beef, season with salt and pepper; coat in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Combine remaining juice and rind with the French dressing.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat a thick metal baking dish on the stove. Add the beef and brown well. Roast in oven for 40-45 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover with foil and stand for 15 minutes.
3. Cut and discard stalks from the beetroot. Cut into 1cm-thick slices and arrange in a baking dish. Pour over ¼ cup of the dressing and toss until coated. Sprinkle with fennel seeds and roast for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
4. Thinly slice the meat and put in a bowl with the remaining dressing.
5. To serve, put the rocket on the plates, top with beef, then beetroot. Serve immediately.
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup white wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Finely ground black pepper, to taste
Salt, to tasteWhisk all ingredients in a bowl until blended.
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.