1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Over medium heat cook the garlic, onions and chicken mince for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a cool bowl. Add noodles and toss to combine.
3. Place 1/4 cup of mixture on a spring roll wrapper. Roll up and brush the ends with water.
4. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan. Cook the spring rolls for 1-2 minutes or until golden and crisp.
5. Drain on paper towel and serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Hint: You can vary the spring rolls by using vegetables and mince of your choice.
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.