Fresh mint leaves, to decorate
YOGHURT TOPPING2 tsps gelatine
1. Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges of pan.
2. Arrange sponge finger biscuits in a single layer over base of pan, trimming to fit.
3. To make yoghurt topping, sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug. Stand jug in a pan of simmering water and stir over heat until dissolved.
4. Combine yoghurt, honey and 2 tblsps of pulp in a medium bowl. Stir in gelatine mixture.
5. Place egg whites in a small bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Do not overbeat. Add egg whites to yoghurt mixture in two batches, folding gently to combine. Pour over sponge finger biscuits in prepared pan. Smooth over top. Refrigerate overnight.
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.