1. Bring a large saucepan of salted boiling water to the boil. Cook linguini for 10 minutes, or until al dente.
2. Add asparagus to a microwave-proof dish. Cook on high for 4 minutes or until tender. Adjust cooking time to suit your microwave. Set aside on serving plate.
3. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large deep pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, or until softened.
4. Add passata, rosemary and basil. Bring to boil. Add mussels, cover and cook for 6 minutes or until mussels have opened.
5. Remove from heat, discard any unopened shells. Serve mussels over linguini with asparagus on the side.
Quantity per servingEnergy (kJ) 2077.07kJ