1. Place noodles in large bowl, cover with boiling water and allow standing for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain well.
2. For dressing, place all ingredients in a jug and mix well to combine. Set aside until needed.
3. In a medium bowl, add cornflour and toss through pork to coat. Heat oil in a large wok over high heat. Once hot add the pork fillet slices and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to plate.
4. Add spring onions and capsicum to the wok with 2 tblsp of water and cook for 2 minutes, or until softened. Add choy sum to wok and further cook for 1 minute.
5. Return cooked pork to the wok along with the noodles. Stir in lemon dressing and cook until thickened. Serve warm.
Quantity per ServingEnergy (kJ) 1250.83kJ
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.