1. Preheat over to 170C
2. Line base and side of a 24cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
3. Process oats, walnuts, macadamia butter and 2tbs sugar in food processor, until mixture sticks together. Press mixture firmly into tin. Clean the processor.
4. Put oranges in processor and process until smooth. Add ricotta, vanilla, extra sugar, eggs and lemon juice and continue to process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
5. Spoon mixture into cake tin and use the back of the spoon to smooth the surface. Bake for 1 hour. Remove and set aside to cool.
6. Remove cake from tin and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Decorate with strips of orange rind, if desired.
Nutritional info per serving
1089 kj (264 cal), 9g protein, 20g carbs, 2g fibre, 16g fat (4g sat fat), 119mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.