1. Soak 8 wooden skewers in cold water for at least 20 minutes.
2. Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil and mustard. Stir in the shallot, capers, capsicum, and salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Cook beans in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until bright green and tender crisp, about
3 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a bowl of iced water to stop the cooking process. Return water to the boil and cook risoni following packet instructions. Drain risoni and beans. Add to salad
and toss to combine.
4. Preheat a chargrill over medium heat.
5. Thread each skewer with 4 pieces of pork, alternating with onion. Put tomatoes in grill pan.
Grill both, turning occasionally, about 4 minutes for tomatoes and 12-15 minutes for kebabs.
6. Add basil to salad. Divide kebabs, grilled tomatoes and salad among 4 plates. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
2,227 kJ (532 cal), 47g protein, 51g carbs, 6g fibre, 14g fat (2.7g sat fat), 156mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.