1. Combine rockmelon, cucumber, lime juice (to taste), onion, chopped mint, oil and 1 tsp of the honey in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover relish and chill in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or until ready to use.
2. Whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, 1/4 cup water and the remaining 1 tsp honey in a small bowl to make the sauce. Season to taste.
3. Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan or barbecue on medium-high heat.
4. Season chicken with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Grill chicken, turning, until golden brown on both sides and completely cooked through, about 4 minutes.
5. Halve each chicken steak and transfer to serving plates. Top with sauce and serve with relish. Garnish with extra mint.
Nutritional info per serving
1,100 kJ (263 cal), 28g protein, 13g carbs, 2g fibre, 11.5g fat (2g sat fat), 385mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.